Tamara Braun Online
UNWANTED_GUEST_766.jpg
UNWANTED_GUEST_767.jpg
UNWANTED_GUEST_765.jpg
UNWANTED_GUEST_764.jpg
UNWANTED_GUEST_763.jpg
UNWANTED_GUEST_761.jpg
Welcome to TED KING ONLINE a site dedicated to actor, writer, director, and activist Ted King. Best known for his dual roles as Lorenzo and Luis Alcazar on the ABC soap opera GENERAL HOSPITAL, as well as Inspector Andy Trudeau on CW's CHARMED, and as Jack Logan on the short lived ABC television program TIME COP. Ted's other work includes playing Tomas Delgado on the soap opera ONE LIFE TO LIVE, and Danny Roberts in LOVING/THE CITY. Ted has several films to his credits including HOODLUM & SON, MY DINNER WITH HERVE, THE X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE. Ted made several guest starring roles in episodic television, those include PRISON BREAK, FRAISER, CSI, LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT, NCIS, ALPHA HOUSE...., and many more. This site has a strict NO CANDIDS POLICY. To read that please click the link.

Well, my on demand service finally put up last Friday’s episode. Not much of our guy except to look hot as momma’s lackey. Doesn’t matter, at least he’s being seen in a high profile show. I’m hoping that some network or cable show sees him and picks him up. Ted’s not like some catalogue model who made it good with his looks. He’s worked to get to where he is, and it would be any show’s gain to have Ted.

Just to let you know, I’ve updated the sidebar section of Ted’s current projects to include the final episodes and airdates for Downey. He’s not in the series finale so my bet is that Downey gets killed. He’s got that vibe of the red-shirted security guard from the classic Star Trek series who would beam down to the planet with Captain Kirk and get promptly dispatched by a phaser or other means. I don’t know why, but that’s the feeling I’m getting.

• [ 127 ] SCREENCAPS DOWNEY: “PRISON BREAK: E4X18 VS”

7 Responses to “TED KING PORTAL II “PRISON BREAK: EX18 VS” SCREENCAPS”
  1. Sarah says:

Ted is in final episodes-he is listed in Fox press release for the last 2 shows:)

2. Ted King Portal says:

Sarah, thanks for the news. Where I got my information was from IMDB. I thought since Ted had only signed for six episodes as per his official website, he had three final episodes since three have aired. So he is in "Free" then?

3. Sarah says:

"Free" is not the final episode(not sure where it came from). The last two shows, per press release, are titled "Rate of Exchange" and "Killing Your Number." Both air May 15th. IMDB, from my experience, is not the most accurate source. Sometimes it takes time to update information.

4. Ted King Portal says:

According to IMDB, the final two episodes are listed as: E4X21 – The Old Ball and Chain E4X22 – Free Both to air on June 2 2009. The others are as listed in the sidebar.

5. Sarah says:

Here you go: http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/news/353/83/Press-Release-Episodes-4×21-and-4×22/ Btw-thanks for this site and posing caps/clips! 🙂

6. Ted King Portal says:

That does say eps 4X21 & 4X22, and those would be "The Old Ball and Chain" and "Free." I double checked it with TV.com, which is usually reliable, in fact, very reliable and they match. One thing I've learned about press releases is that they are usually wrong on casting. I watched "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (Ted's episode is capped up in the gallery and clipped up in The Portal media site), and they'd list actors from the show, regulars, but usually some of them didn't appear in the the episode. Such as, the coroner Melinda Warner (Tamara Tunie) or BD Wong who plays the psychiatrist George Huang don't always appera. Again, I'm going by Ted's official statement that he was only to appear in six episodes and the episodes I've listed are the ones, so far, he's in. Unless he did two more we don't know about then what I have listed is correct. I'll keep an eye out and watch the last two episodes to see if he's in them. Again, thanks for the kind comments on the site…so far that is. And Ted's a pleasure to look at while capping. Makes the job easier. LOL!!!!

7. Sarah says:

FOX already has spoiler pictures released from the last 2 shows though, and the titles & airdates for those episodes in the captions match press release, not whatever TV.com/imdb.com says.TWOP forums for PB had casting sides posted for all episodes, titles are also the same as in press release. TV.com also lists Ted guest starring as a DJ on some UK show in 1962-3 years before he was born.Just saying 😉 Guess shall see soon enough.I can absolutely see Downey dying in the finale,considering he is directly involved in the plot leading to the death of a major character (Downey is going to be a bad, bad boy). I also think it's not fair to even count "talking head" episode (aka 4×16)-we didn't even see his face!